We at Brentech Data Systems believe that while every project is different, each has a common set of criteria that are critical to the delivery of a successful project.
Our Project Managers work to a well-defined Project Plan, with clearly-defined stages and checkpoints, built around clear milestones and deliverables.
The Project Controls, designed to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum issues, include:
- Regular Control and Review Points
- Issue / Risk Log and Tracking Tools
- Communication Plan
- Project Team Kick-Off Session
- Change Control For Sign-off Against The Project Plan
- Audits and Reviews at Major Milestones
To ensure that the project meets the defined objectives and is delivered on time and to budget a Project Team is established with documented roles and responsibilities to bring operational clarity to the project process.